want to take a bold step up in your leadership?
Being willing and able to powerfully and confidently tell your personal story can transform your leadership. If you are holding back when asked to tell your personal story or opting out of telling your story completely, you are not maximizing your leadership. Sign up to get customized, intensive coaching to help you develop you narrative so you can hold and inspire any audience.
The worLD is in turmoil and your leadership is needed. It is time to tell your story.
Are you not taking your leadership seriously?
- Do you know you should have a TEDx talk but have not put in the effort to prepare yourself for one?
- Are you amazing at what you do, but when people ask you to get on stage you always feel like someone else would be a better match? And...sometimes you even opt out and suggest someone else do it?
- Do you know you could be showing up in a much more powerful way as a leader, in a way that incorporates all parts of you, but you choose to "play it safe?"
What is this costing you?
- What would it mean if you stopped deferring your leadership and when an opportunity came up to speak, you jumped at the opportunity knowing you could powerfully deliver your story and your message?
- What would it mean for your career if you brought your whole self to work and to the stage and didn't fragment who you are, sometimes leaving the most powerful parts of you exclusively for your "personal life" or your "spiritual life."
- What would it mean to invest six months of your life to work on your story, use your voice and transform your leadership?
- What would it mean six months from now to have shared your story on stages, published articles promoting your message and felt totally integrated as a leader.
Heather works one-on-one with 15 clients per year, would you like to be one of them?
- Minimum 6-month commitment.
- $600 down payment and $980 per month or $6,000 if paid in full.
- Initial half day retreat, in person or virtual. (3 hours)
- One-on-one intensive meetings every three weeks. (75 minutes) (Note: Can be done on expeditated timeline)
- 4 hours of homework per week. (But it is stuff you should be doing anyway. Writing blogs, articles, prepping your story etc)
- Serious accountability from Heather. She is not a passive coach. She demands you show up and do the work.
- 20-minute power sessions available as needed.